In the recent years there has been a rising demand for non-surgical aesthetic treatments with little to no downtime. 70% of people are concerned with signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, crepey skin as well as skin texture and discoloration and scars.
Beautilase offer a natural approach to treating signs of aging instead of opting for fillers and other toxins into your body that are costly and require regular maintenance. Once you stop with fillers your skin can look worse than before.
We use the Secret RF Microneedling machine which is a medical and FDA approved device that can treat signs of aging and other concerns. Although RF (Radio Frequency) has been around a long time, using RF for skin tightening has become more popular and revolutionary in recent times. RF Microneedling requires fewer treatments than traditional Microneedling and with better, faster, longer-lasting results.
Secret RF Microneedling can be performed in a quick 20-minute session, depending if numbing cream is required. To achieve the optimal results, 3-4 Secret RF Microneedling treatments are recommended. You’ll start noticing results immediately as your skin will feel firmer and more youthful. To achieve the optimal effect, 3-4 Microneedling Secret RF treatments are recommended. You’ll start noticing results after your second treatment, with optimal results appearing 3 months after the last treatment.
RF Microneedling delivers energy into varying levels of the skin including the deeper layers where treatment is most beneficial.
This unique delivery of energy allows us to coagulate and haemostasis for stimulation and remodelling of collagen and elastin to achieve optimal results. The treatment can be tailored to individual needs.
RF Microneedling is ideal for an all skin types and tones and provides smoother, toned, and youthful looking skin by improving and reducing:
- Texture and Discoloration from sun damage
- Lifting & Tightening
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Frown Lines
- Pore Reduction
- Active Acne and Acne Scars
- Surgical Scars
- Eye Lid Lift
- Puffy and Dark eyes
- Sagging and Crepey Neck and Chest
- Stretch Marks
- Caesarean Scar (C Section)
- Scars and surgical scars
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive sweating)
- Sagging and Crepey Arms and Knees
RF Microneedling is done in a very safe and controlled way. The Therapist will carry out a consultation prior to the treatment to address concerns you may have and run through what is involved in the treatment.
- Before a treatment, all make-up, oils, sunscreens and other skin products must be removed. Ideally you should do this prior to coming into the clinic. The Therapist will clean and sterilise the skin at the time of the treatment.
- We may apply a topical anaesthetic (numbing cream) to your skin before we start to make the experience as comfortable and painless as possible (most clients find it highly tolerable). Usually applied 20 – 30 mins prior.
- The devise is held over the area for treatment where the micro needles puncture the skin and allow RF energy to heat up varying levels of the skin including the deeper layer the dermis. These microscopic wounds stimulate new collage growth. Each area may be treated with 3 depths and 2 to 3 passes.
- Each session should take 30 mins to 1hour depending on what area is being treated.
- Once complete, the skin will feel warm and may experience some redness and swelling. This may exist up to 24 hours.
- Once the treatment is complete, you can return to your normal activities as there is minimal downtime.
Generally, it can take 3-4 sessions a minimum of a month apart to achieve optimal results. Each person is different and depending on the skin concern being treated you may require additional treatments for best results.
Secret RF Microneedling is a novel approach to deliver fractional radio frequency (RF) energy to all layers of the skin with minimal damage to the skin’s surface. The multi-layered treatment is tailored to each individual and addresses their unique skin concern during each customized treatment.
Secret RF uses microneedles to deliver radio frequency energy into varying levels of the skin including the deeper layers where treatment is most beneficial. Unlike other devices which only deposit energy in upper layer of the skin, Secret RF delivers RF energy below the surface where it’s needed most to help revitalize and regenerate the tissue and collagen. This is based on your natural skins ability to repair itself. This unique delivery of energy allows us to achieve optimal results with little to no downtime on all skin types. The microneedles will puncture the skin and create microscopic ‘pinpricks’. The new skin becomes smoother textured and firmer.
RF Microneedling can treat a number of areas including the face, pores, jawline, jowls, and neck, around eyes, eyelids, arms, knees, thighs, stretch marks, acne and other scars. Generally, most areas that have laxity can be treated – contact us for an assessment.
The RF Microneedling treatment is ideal for improving aging skin, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck, scars acnes, surgical scars, skin quality and starch marks. The treatment is safe and effective, and suitable for all skin types and clients seeking skin revitalization.
Microneedling uses very fine sterile needles that penetrate the skin causing micro-wounds that stimulate wound healing whereas RF Microneedling combines Microneedling with Radio Frequency heat energy to accelerate collagen and elastin production further. RF Microneedling requires fewer treatments and is more cost effective with longer lasting results.
- Clients with cardiac pacemaker or other active implantable metal device in treatment area
- Clients with an unknown skin disease
- Pregnant women
- Body piercing in treatment area
- Clients with clotting disorders
- Clients undergoing treatment for skin cancer or history of any kind of cancer
- Any active condition in the treatment area such as sores, psoriasis, eczema and rashes
- Sensitive Clients with hot sensations or subject to any form of suspicious lesions in the treatment area
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS, HTV or use of immunosuppressive medications
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to treatment
- Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) a few days before and after treatment
- Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, vitamin C/ascorbic acid, astringents, etc. Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (waxing, depilatories, etc.)
- Unable to treat Clients with an allergy to gold or metal
- Botox/Collagen/Fat injections or other methods of augmentation with injected material in the treated area within 6-months prior to treatment
- Face lift or eye surgery within one year prior to the treatment
- Facial dermabrasion, facial resurfacing or deep chemical peeling within last 3 months, if face being treated
- Having received treatment with light, RF or other devices in the treated area within 1 month prior to treatment
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within 3 months or before complete healing
- Current medications (both routine and occasional use) could affect treatment
- Accutane – unable to treat if taken in the last 6 months
- Gold Therapy – may cause blue-gray discoloration
- Anticoagulants – may increase risk of purpura or bruising
- Clients with Vitiligo may experience de-pigmentation
- Clients with Herpes may be pre-treated with an antiviral
- Cannot treat over open wounds
- Unable to treat over tattoos
- All traces of make-up must be removed prior to treatment
- Treatment can only be done over known benign lesions
- Cannot be treated over dysplastic nevi or questionable pigmented lesions
Individual areas can take up to 45mins depending on the area being treated.
Generally, 3-4 sessions Spaced 4-6 weeks apart, to achieve optimal results. Most clients report improvement after the second treatment however results are optimised 3 months after the course of treatments. This will provide optimum results. Some people may require additional sessions depending on skin laxity and skin condition to provide the best results.
Results vary based on the individual. To keep the results, maintenance treatments are recommended every 12-18 months. This helps combat the normal aging process.
After the treatment, an ointment will be applied to the skin and you will be asked to refrain from wearing make up for several hours. Any minor redness or swelling resulting from treatment will subside within 12-24 hours. After the treatment, you can expect to return to normal activities.
Not really. Most people find RF Needling tolerable. If required, we will use a numbing cream applied 20 – 30 mins prior to treatment to provide the best comfort possible.
Ideally you would have RF Microneedling before any Botox or Dermal Filler treatments. If you have already had Botox and Fillers, then you wait 6-months before a RF Microneedling treatment to ensure the filler is integrated into the tissues and be minimally affected by the RF.
Women and men with all skin types can be treated with RF Microneedling. It is not recommended if you have metal implants (in area to be treated), are pregnant or nursing, diabetic, a pacemaker, bruise easily. Refer to ‘Contraindications’ and ‘Precautions’ FAQ for detailed information on who should not have RF Microneedling treatment.
Side effects are typically minimal and do not last long. They are generally mild with redness, some swelling and tingling depending on the treatment. The initial redness will be gone quickly. It can take up to 24 hours for the effects to resolve.
The following can help minimise the effects:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not pick the skin, this could cause scarring.
- Avoid any direct sun exposure for a week. As always, use sunblock when going outside.
- Avoid makeup for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid alcohol for a few days.
RF Microneedling is an affordable treatment option for excessive sweating otherwise known as axillary hyperhidrosis. It can reduce the severity of symptoms. Sweating can be reduced by 75% in 2 to 3 treatments.
Please give us a call for a FREE consultation and your personalised treatment plan.
Please see below a range of before and after images.