Acne is a common chronic disease affecting between 80% to 90% of the population at least once during their lifetime. Acne is caused by excess androgen production involving a sequence of different triggers, it can occur in several different forms by various types of lesions, such as comedones, papules, pustules, nodules, scars and hyperpigmentation.
Acne can have a major effect on psychological and social implications that can hinder the quality of life, furthering pre-existing adolescent pressures.
Acnelan cutting edge treatment deep cleans the dermis to restore skin to optimal texture, tone and hydration (or oil secretions), which benefits beyond improving appearance but improvements in patients confidence and quality of life.
The results are achieved through the combination of an intensive in clinic treatment, at home treatment protocol and a complete line of products. Acnelan provides a cross-functional approach in addressing common acne triggers.
Acnelan acne solution by mesoestetic® is the latest affordable topical treatment shown to effectively, comfortably and efficiently control acne manifestation and sequelae.
Multifactorial control of acne-prone and seborrheic skin
The core of the formula is the innovation m.acne complex:
- Inhibits DHT
- Clears the Pilosebaceous Canel
- Slows Sebum Production
- Controls Bacterial Proliferation
- Reduces Epidermal Rubor and Tumefaction
- Soften Post-Acne Hyperpigmentation
- Control of bacterial proliferation: this inhibits the growth and reproduction of the strains making up the skin flora, which may infect blocked pilosebaceous canals.
- Less redness and epidermal swelling: this reduces and soothes the intensity of the spot
- Reducing oils – this slows down the secretory activity of sebaceous glands
- Reducing active acne
- Preventing new acne formation
- Maintaining a healthy skin balance
- Clearing blocked pores
- Cleansing the skin and removing impurities
- Improving skin texture
- Stimulating cell renewal
- Reducing post-acne pigmentation
- Effective in reducing active acne
- Removes impurities
A full consultation is carried out to develop a treatment plan specific for your skin’s needs prior to having the treatment. The acnelan treatment is a three-stage process with no discomfort and a minimum of three consecutive treatments is required for optimal results.
Treatment is recommended as a course of 3 treatments or 6 treatments in severe cases of acne, with an interval of days minimum in between.
Clients MUST USE MESOESTETIC HOME CARE to get the best results and prevent an adverse reaction from other brand product reactions.
*Optional: Perform mesopeel salicylic 20% peel 15 days prior to first treatment to prepare and further improve results.
Phase 1: Skin Preparation
- Face is cleansed and massaged with Purifying Mousse
- Surround the treatment area with mesolips protector
Phase 2: Intensive
- Acnelan Multifactor mask is applied and is left to develop for MAXIMUM 3 MINUTES.
- After 3 minutes Multifactor mask removed with wet towel to soften and remove the mask
- Skin is sprayed with Post – Peel Neutralising spray and skin is dried with towelette
Phase 3: Rebalance
- ‘Pore Sealing Shield Gel’ evenly and gently massaged in
Phase 4: Finishing
Finish of with moisturising sun protection
acnelan is an innovative m.acne complex™, a unique combination of active ingredients selected specifically for their complementary properties.
It contains salicylic acid, mandelic acid and sodium lepargilate, which combined with the exclusive bexaretinyl complex have a unique synergistic action that produces deep cleansing and comprehensive renewal of acne-prone and seborrheic skin.
The properties of m.acne complex™ have been studied at an in-vitro level and have shown to reduce redness and swelling in lesions, as well as to have a depigmentation effect by reducing the ability to synthesise melanin.
- 2 weeks before: avoid the sun tanning beds and prolonged sun exposes.
- 6 months before: avoid isotretinoin or other retinoid treatments or lotions
- During the 3 weeks prior to treatment, do not perform any other professional peels (dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, ultrasound peels, etc.)
- 2 weeks before: avoid any invasive or non-invasive cosmetic treatments such as injectables, laser, etc.
- 7 days before: avoid using abrasive or irritants substances such as colour bleach, depilatory products waxing threading or shaving.
- For males, resist shaving for minimum of 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Wait for at least one week after treatment for the implantation of filler substances of tattoos.
- Avoid swimming pool, sauna, exposure to natural or artificial light and sources of direct heat for up to 48 hours.
- Avoid post-treatment with retinoids according to the evolution of the treatment.
- Avoid depilation with wax, electricity or photo depilation for 15 days.
Acnelan is not for the following:
- IVF treatment
- Kidney Disease
- Cancer (Unless in remission for 2 years)
- Skin cancer
- Undergoing Radiotherapy Therapy
- Keloid Scaring
- Autoimmune disease and chronic imbalance affecting the skin and/or dermatological
- Allergies to aspirin (salicylic acid) or any other derivatives from aspirin
- Facial Herpes: (Zovirax), famciclovir(Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex). Take any one of these 2 weeks before treatment if you get regular occurrence.
- Combination treatment with Vit A derivatives (oral isotretinoin wait 6months)
- Current Bacterial infections
- Burns/Skin Graft/ Recent scar tissue
- Recent dermatological
- Hypersensitivity to light
- Open wounds
- Acne with open wound and infection
- Natural Remedies (St Johns Wart stop 2 weeks before treatment)
- Combination treatment with Vit A derivatives (oral Roaccutana / isotretinoin wait 6months)
- Gluten intolerance
- Lactose intolerance
- Blood thinners medication
- Blood disorder (Hepatitis,HIV)
After the treatment there may be a mild heat sensation, some redness and irritation. The skin will peel over the next 3-5 days revealing smooth, clear skin.
It is important to follow the home care instructions following the treatment and individual results may vary. We recommend you complete the prescribed treatment plan to ensure optimal results.
Immediately after the treatment there may be a mild heat sensation, redness and irritation. The skin will peel over the next 3-5 days revealing smooth, clear skin.
For 48 hours avoid exposure to natural or artificial light and sources of direct heat.
After 48hours the skin is undergoing rapid cell renewal including an exaggerated shedding process. Depending on each individual confidence will determine your eagerness to engage in social interactions.
acnelan is not painful. But there may be mild discomfort and a heat sensation, but the peel application is very quick. There’s nothing to worry about! You may have sensitive skin for two days following the treatment.
There are no major common side effects in very rare cases patient may develop hyperpigmentation due to not following correct home care or underlying issues.
Most people get great results with a single treatment whilst others may require 3 or more treatments. The underlying cause of the acne can impact the results, particularly if it is hormonal.
Clinical trials have proven that the acnelan peel significantly reduces inflammatory acne lesions and post-acne pigmentation, with reduced sebum (oils) and improvement of skin texture in 100 per cent of cases.
To maintain the results of the acnelan peel it very important to follow the recommended home care regime. To completely remove the acne in severe cases, 2 to 4 treatment programmes may need to be performed each year.
During consultation we will discuss dietary advice to balance the hormonal and help achieve a greater longer outcome.
Oil free SPF is recommended during the day.
Yes, acenlan Peel can be used
Acnelan is a clinically effective and safe treatment for hormonal, active, comedones, papules, pustules, nodules, scars, hyperpigmentation and persistent acne
It is recommended as a course of 3 treatments or in severe cases of acne 6 treatments, with an interval of minimum 15 days between.
Yes, acnelan peel has been shown to reduce the visibility and redness of acne scars. However depending on the severity and current acne cycle may depend on the number of treatments required, and if necessary other complimentary treatments such as RF Microneedling, LED etc.
Acne stems from a number of different causes or influences: ageing of the skin, genetics and external factors.
- Puberty Raining Testosterone
- Pregnancy Surge of hormones
- Menopause (hormone imbalance hormonal therapy with oestrogens or progesterone, alone or in combination)
- Contraceptives, certain medication
- Diet: high amounts refined sugars or Low GI carbohydrates, such as white bread and chips
- Depilation techniques like hot wax, threading shaving
- Having parents who had acne
Step 1 of the treatment is the Acnelan Peel and is conducted in clinic to ensure even application and optimal results, however the follow up topical treatments can be applied at home
|Acne Grade 1-3, (Please see image above) 3 treatments required + Home care regime.||$851.96|
|Acne Grade 3-4, (Please see image above) 5 treatments required + Home care regime||$1,181.96|
Please give us a call for a FREE consultation and your personalised treatment plan.